Updated December 1, 2022
We are committed to the following to ensure that your information and private data is not disclosed to unwanted parties:
- We will not disclose your personal information with any parties that are not authorized to receive that information
- Only authorized employees, contractors and suppliers may view your information, and only as needed to complete payment processing or carrying out services related to your program
- Ensure that our suppliers and contractors abide by our privacy policies.
- Upon request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information to improve your experience when visiting our website and to secure and carry out registration for our Services:
- Email address
- Phone Numbers
- Demographic information
- Residential Address (if requested by third party operator for payment)
- Credit card information (collected through a secure website)
- IP Address (when Client visits our website)
How We Collect Information
- Via online forms. We may request your contact information to subscribe you to company updates, or to share information relevant to your purchase. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
- Via email. We may request additional information from you via email that may be necessary to process a purchase or help you with Services you may have requested from us.
- Electronic Payment Processors. We partner with a third-party to host our courses and handle your purchases and payments. We only work with companies with security measures in place to protect your private information from unwanted disclosure.
How We Use Your Information
We do not disclose your information outside the necessary actions register you for Services, collect payments, and keep you up to date on Company updates:
- To send important information about your Courses or other Services
- To send you company updates and marketing information (unless you opt out of such communications)
- To comply with government authorities and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with law, we may release personal information to third parties: (1) to comply with legal to comply with legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; (2) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; or (3) in special cases, such as in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect property or defend or assert legal rights. In addition, we may disclose personal information as described below.
How We Protect Your Information
The information you provide to us is collected via encrypted systems when possible, and when not possible, we ensure that access is limited only to Autism Roadmaps staff and third parties during processes required to complete payments. If you wish to have your information removed from our systems, please send us a request at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe to email communications that you receive from us, you can use the unsubscribe link, or respond to the email with your request to be removed from the email list.